1) I haven't been blogging lately because I've been tired. So, I've pretty much been sleeping any time Joseph has been sleeping. Which means I get very little done online or around the house. Also, I feel like our life has been fairly boring. So, there's that. (Yes, I have posts on Joseph's birthday and my sister's wedding coming soon!)
2) I've been tired because...
3) We're super excited about it, and it's been killing me not telling anyone. But we prefer to wait until the second trimester to tell the big news. (A post about why we wait to tell is also in the works...)
4) Yes, we're going to find out whether we're having a boy or girl. We get to find out next month.
5) Since becoming pregnant I've seriously considered giving up on my new years resolution. Sweets seem to be even harder to avoid now. I very often just want a chocolate chip cookie. Or a brownie. Or anything chocolate-y.
6) I finally decided today at mom's group that I'm at least altering my resolution. Now I'm only giving up sweets Monday-Thursday. So, I'll treat myself on weekends and try not to go overboard on those three glorious weekend days.
7) We can't wait to meet this sweet baby around February 13, 2013!!
Happy weekend, ya'll!