Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I Wore Sunday (#4)

What I Wore Sunday linkup

I'd like to start by saying how proud I am of myself. Because of this nifty little link-up I've managed to wear four different outfits to church four weeks in a row. I think that must be some kind of record for me. My goal for today was to try and add accessories to my outfit. Since giving birth I've pretty much stopped wearing all jewelry except for my wedding + engagement rings.
I managed to wear earrings and a necklace this week. Who even knows when I'll ever wear a scarf as a fashion statement because a) the only scarves I own are solid colors and are meant to simply keep me warm and b) I haven't the first clue as to how to wear a scarf in the name of fashion. And I'll probably never wear a bracelet. I feel like they're uncomfortable and always get in the way. So, earrings and a necklace is about the best I'll do for a while.
Although I didn't think ahead on my outfit I had planned Joseph's outfit in advance. Unfortunately, that outfit was kiboshed when Joseph got sick. This morning he curled up in my arms and fell asleep. Poor guy slept until shortly before mass. Knowing the likelihood of me having to change his outfit mid-mass I just threw on some pants to go with the shirt he was already wearing. I still think he looked cute, but can't wait to use the outfit I had planned.
Sorry about the lighting....again. Clearly I'm no photographer, and that goes double for the hubs.

The deets:
Shirt: TJMaxx
Skirt: Motherhood Maternity
Jacket: Ann Taylor LOFT
Shoes: no idea - I've had them for a long time

mmmmmm...pasty legs
Earrings: gift at some point in my life
Necklace: bridesmaids gift from my sister's wedding

That's all folks. Now go check out what other (more stylish) people are wearing at Fine Linen and Purple.

8 comments:

Contranaut Girl said...

I like the jacket shirt combo. The shoes are super cute too with those bows.

Katie@NFP and Me said...

You look great! And I love those shoes!

The lighting thing is exactly something my husband would do too!

Unknown said...

Oh those shoes are so adorable and comfy. I am also really digging the cropped blazer!

Lisa said...

I love the detailing on the top, and the jacket looks great!

Grace Marie said...

okay. totally stealing your blazer with a bump idea!!

adorable.

Emily said...

I LOVE those shoes! They go great with the outfit! You look great! Thank you so much for joining us!

Anonymous said...

the shirt and shoes are a hit and love the necklace. for the record, I find bracelets uncomfortable as well so generally I just wear them for Mass---I figure I can do it for an hour or two!

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Yes, blazer with belly is totally adorbs!