1) I finally finished writing all my thank you notes. That was a huge feat. I'm glad I'm finally finished.
2) Last weekend Joseph and I went to a fun Halloween Party Play Date. Joseph and I went as football fans - he was a Redskins fan, I was a Titans fan. The party was super cute (thanks, Vanessa!) and we had a great time. The pool full of balls was a huge hit.
3) This week has been crazy busy - or maybe it just feels that way. Will was super busy at work, so I basically didn't get to see him until Thursday evening. That meant that everything on my to-do list had to happen while I was watching Joseph. And everyone who has ever had a baby knows it takes twice as long to accomplish anything when a baby is around. But, I'm happy to report that I was able to get through nearly everything on the list.
4)Joseph squirmed his way out of his bouncy chair yesterday. I usually don't bother strapping him in when he's right next to me, but yesterday I stepped away for literally about 1 minute and he managed to do this:
|where he was when I turned around|
|where he was 5-10 seconds later (I was |
getting my camera - dont' worry I didn't let
him fall completely)
6) Did I mention that I'm SO EXCITED to dress up? Because I am. I bought a dress on Wednesday and can't wait to wear it! Yay for fancy schmancy fundraisers :)
7) It's supposed to snow this weekend. SNOW! It's only October, people. SNOW. That's all I have to say about that.