1) I took Joseph swimming last week. I thought it would be a fun 15-20 minutes. I was wrong. I was very, very wrong.
2) Hopefully Joseph's attitude toward swimming will change for the better because I want to take a mother-baby swimming class this winter. My friend told me about it a few weeks ago. It's basically an aerobic/fitness class for moms where you use your baby as your "weight." I'm super excited about it, but if I get this reaction from Joseph every time we get in the pool I'm pretty sure I'll be wasting my money on the class.
3) Joseph has been sleeping in his crib for nearly a week now. The transition was made easier by the fact that he slept in a play pen the whole time we were in Texas, so I just switched him to the crib as soon as we came home. And I wasn't nearly as traumatized as I thought I was going to be. Not having him in our room isn't as nerve racking as I thought it was going to be.
4) I thought this picture was super cute...except for the fact that my son actually likes to watch TV and he's only 2 1/2 months old. Oh well, I guess sports are ok.
|Watching football with daddy|
6) Fall weather has definitely made its appearance, and I have mixed feelings about this. While I love fall weather I hate what it signifies is coming next: winter. I hate cold weather. I hate it much more than hot weather. The only redeeming quality of winter is snow. And even that I only want to see a couple times a year.
7) My favorite Facebook post of the week goes to my sister, Alyse. She captured my sentiments exactly when Facebook rolled out their latest edition of changes this week.
"I say, get over the facebook changes... they're gonna happen, you're gonna get used to them and everyone's gonna survive!"
8) This morning warrants and 8th quick take: There's nothing like starting your morning with an explosive poop diaper.