This entire quick takes will be dedicated to Joseph and all his cuteness :)
1) Joseph turned 5 months old last Saturday. That fat cat isn't looking so fat anymore...
2) I noticed Joseph's first tooth coming in Wednesday. He's been teething pretty bad lately and I have a feeling he's going to get a lot of teeth in a short amount of time. When I look at his bottom gums the teeth seem to be pushing up a lot. I guess it's a good thing since Joseph likes to eat so much.
3) Because he's teething, Joseph has been particularly fond of munching on paper. From wrapping paper...
...to ads that come in the mail (until I realized the ink was coming off on Joseph's hands and face)....
...Joseph doesn't care. It all tastes the same to him :)
4) And maybe he's not sleeping well at night because he's teething. Or maybe not. I'm looking forward to "sleep training" him after the holidays.
5) Joseph can now hold himself in a crawling position without falling down - but he can't go anywhere yet. After about 30 seconds to a minute he gets frustrated and starts crying. He does, however, rock himself back and forth in an attempt to go somewhere.
6) Joseph loves hanging out with other kids/babies. He especially loves going to mom's group. Here are a couple cute picture from our last meet up.
|Is it love?|
|Joseph and John entertain one another|
7) Joseph is just waking up (it's 10:15am). Hey - at least I get some consolation prize for it taking 2.5 hours to get him back to sleep in the middle of the night.