Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween - Butler's Orchard!

A couple weeks ago I took Joseph to a local farm that has a little fall festival type celebration. They had so many activities for the kids - Joseph LOVED everything! Unfortunately, my camera died early on so I didn't get too many pictures, but I did manage to get a few good ones :)

ridin' the tractor
playing in the water at the duck race
he LOVED the duck race (because of the water)
collecting ducks
so. many. pumpkins!
Joseph would have stayed there all day. They had lots of stuff for little ones to climb on, a petting zoo, a hay ride, a barn filled with hay for the kids to roll around in, 2 HUGE slides (we're definitely going to do that next year!) and lots of other stuff that I can't even think of right now.
We actually went with a couple friends (we had 4 boys there altogether), but I didn't get any pictures of them. I will next year, for sure.

And later today (hopefully!) - pictures of the cutest giraffe you've ever seen :)

No comments: