Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Interview with Joseph

I decided to do a little interview with Joseph. I hope to keep doing this every year or so, but we'll see how that goes :)


Betsy: What is your name?
Joseph: Joseph
Betsy: How old are you?
Joseph: free

Who wouldn't want to eat those cookies?
Betsy: What's your favorite sport?
Joseph:
Betsy: Do you have a favorite sport?
Joseph: Yea. It's called to play ball. It's called football for me. I wike football.

Shoveling like a boss.
Betsy: What is your favorite food?
Joseph: Sandwich.


Betsy: What is your favorite toy?
Joseph: Cuhcuter (computer). Wike yours. A big cuhcuter wike yours.


Betsy: Is there anything else you'd like to say?
Joseph: No. I want to write on paper.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, Betsy!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!! I hope you keep the interviews up :) PS, the picture of him watching tv on the couch is a little too similar to how his mother used to look growing up.....