Friday, January 30, 2015

Michael Moves

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't do a little post about Michael after my recent ones about Joseph and John?
That's why we're going to talk about Michael for a minute. I'm killing it not letting my third child slip through the cracks ;)


Michael's latest motor skills promotion was to crawler earlier this week. I was getting pretty antsy because he has been looking like he wanted to crawl for about a month now.


I was worried he was never going to figure it out and go straight to walking, because the boy's second favorite pastime is giving me heart attacks while attempting to pull up on things. He very much prefers to be standing than to be on his tummy.


 We recently started feeding Michael solids and he likes the ok. He prefers to self feed, but can really only feed himself rice rusks and puffs right now. We've tried Cheerios and had some success. We've also tried really soft green beans, but he pretty much just makes a mess out of those. Nothing really goes down the hatch.

First time riding in the cart and loving it.
Michael has sprouted two teeth, which makes his little grin that much more adorable.


Michael isn't "talking" much yet. He hardly makes any sounds, but hopefully he'll be "saying" something soon. He sure does like to giggle, though!

One more heart attack for good measure.

Did I tell you that he's already 7 months old? How is that possible?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your children are precious! My youngest is 6 months and I can't believe how fast it's flying!