1) I would just like to point out that this is my 27th quick takes and 27 is one of my favorite numbers. It's awesome for many reasons. To start 27 is odd, and odd numbers make me happy. It's also an awesome number because it's my age, but really that's just a coincidence - I've been a fan of the number for a while. I think 27's biggest claim to fame, however, is the fact that it's a perfect cube (3^3), and perfect cubes are just awesome.
2) Joseph is getting more and more squirmy. He's figuring out how to move around and get where he wants to go little by little. Evidence of said squirminess:
|I want. the. ball.|
|Just chillin' while mom eats breakfast.|
4) This week Joseph and I have been sick. That means we've been cooped up in the house trying not to spread our germs. I've run a few small errands, but nothing major and we had to skip out on a few social outings - story time, visiting a friend who recently had a baby, and mom's group. I can't wait for us to both recover so we can get back into a normal routine and see people!
5) Joseph went on the swing for the first time this week. He seemed to enjoy it. Here's a short clip of him swinging.
6) I saw this on Facebook and it took me far too long to figure out. How long will it take you?
7) Here's a video that's been going around for a few weeks. I really liked it so I figured I'd repost it here. The guy in the video does a great job drawing parallels between the Holocaust and abortion. If you have the time it's definitely worth watching, but be forewarned - there are some graphic images from the Holocaust shown.