Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Clare's Baptism Weekend

My mom came up this past weekend for my baby shower and I was able to download all the pictures she took the previous weekend from the baptism. She had some really cute pictures from the weekend so I thought I would share a few.
Apparently before Will and I arrived in Chicago my nephew crawled in the dryer...
...and decided to pose for my mom and dad. He's such a ham!
My mom, Julia and my niece are all ready for mass and the baptism.
Clare seems pretty content with her other grandma right before her baptism.
This is me with Adam before the baptism. He was still relatively calm at this point.
Adam is losing focus. Ok, he lost focus long ago while we were still in the pews, but this is the picture I have of him squirming to get out of his dad's arms so he can go run around.
But his squirming lands him in Uncle Will's arms for a bit.
Don't be fooled. He squirms for Uncle Will, too.
In the meantime my sister and I check out Clare's baptism candle.
Group shot after the baptism. Notice where Adam's attention is focused.
Adam with Grandpa. He really likes lights.
Julia and me with Clare.
Adam and Uncle Will get along great.
This would have been a really cute picture if it had Julia's entire face :)
Nanna and Grandpa with grandkids.

1 comment:

Julia R. said...

Awww, that's awesome. Thanks for sharing the photos in your post!! I'm so, so glad you were able to be with us for Clare's baptism weekend. :)