Monday, February 27, 2012

Joseph is 7 months!!

Note: This was supposed to publish on February 27. I'm not sure why it didn't, but here it is now. Even though Joseph is 8 months old now :)
__________________________________________________________________

Joseph turned 7 months old this past Friday on February 10.
He's learning SOOO much. It's really amazing how much he has learned to do in just one month.

Joseph figured out how to sit from a crawling position in early January. Which was quickly followed by him figuring out how to crawl...then pull to a stand, and now he's pretty good at cruising. All of that happened in one month!! Can you believe it?
I'm pretty sure he's going to be walking by 9 or 10 months. So, we've started baby proofing fo' realz around here.
Did I mention he enjoys chewing on everything?
The outlet covers were first - those went in as soon as he figured out how to crawl. We also got a safety lock for the cabinet under the sink. Then came the baby gates. I'm not sure at what point I'll put the door stops on the rest of the cabinets.
And did I mention that Joseph now has 6 teeth? 'Cause he does. And it's freakin' adorable. Man I love him so much!

No comments: